MensLine Australia is a professional telephone and online support and information service for Australian men
1300 78 99 78 24/7

Profile Picture

No help for the working class

Posted By alwaysbroke59 4 Years Ago
Rated stars based on 5 votes.
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Member

Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Why is it that the working people pay more than the average person. We work hard pay our taxs and the child support which I don't mind doing at all. I get cranky when I have court orders to see my children. And when it goe's wrong and I not able to see my children. I have to pay more in legal fee's. To go to court. Money I don't have. Every last cent go's towards being able to live. Nor can I afford to go futher into det to fight in court. All because the other person who get pay by the goverment from our taxes and get free legal aid all the help under the sun. But their no help for anyone in the same situation. We pay double and have no choice's. Were the help for the working class.

alwaysbroke59